Anna Hefrey Scholarship Fund (Deadline: May 31, 2018)
ChurnMag has been one of the leading online tobacco reduction advocates for over four years now. We reach millions of people each year with our message. We now wish to promote and extend our message further in honor of a cherished family member.
Who Can Apply: We plan to select three (3) students who are judged to have provided the best entries in our yearly essay challenge. The winning applicants will receive awards towards their tuition for their college and university courses. The winning students for first, second and third place receive scholarships in the amounts of $3,500, $1,500 and $1,000, respectively.
There are no fees or costs associated with applying for the award. Scholarship funds may only be used to pay for college tuition or education-related expenses.
Only one (1) submission per student is allowed. There are no costs associated with applying for the Anna Hefrey Scholarship.
Applicants qualified to enter must be:
- At least 18 years old by October 1st 2018.
- A full-time student in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are included). Oversea placements acceptable.
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals or U.S. Permanent Residents.
Applications must not be:
- Owners, staff, volunteers, freelancers, including their children and grandchildren, of ChurnMag.com
- DACA or International students or temporary residents of the USA.
How to Apply: Go to website listed below.
Scholarship Amount: The winning students for first, second and third place receive scholarships in the amounts of $3,500, $1,500 and $1,000, respectively.
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: May 31, 2018, at 5:00 pm Central Time.
Learn More: http://www.churnmag.com/#Scholarship