Anna and John Kolesar Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
• be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
• be an Alberta resident, and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply:
– one parent, or legal guardian has maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or
– Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or
– was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
• be graduating from an Alberta high school in the current academic year,
• be from a family where neither parent obtained a university degree, and
• be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a program of study in an Alberta publicly funded post-secondary institution in a Faculty of Education.
Deadline: August 1, 2018