Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Must declare an interest in pursuing a career in Teacher Education in one of these four (4) areas: Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Secondary Education or Special Education.
• Must have demonstrated an involvement in community service including activities with children and youth.
Deadline: February 8, 2019