Who Can Apply: The Anne Bridge Baddour Aviation Scholarship will be awarded to a female pilot with the following accomplishments:
- Must be a U. S. citizen.
- A burning desire to become a professional pilot.
- Have at least a private pilot certificate with 150 hrs flying time.
- Be on track towards the ATP.
- This award will be used to further her aims toward an instrument rating, multi-engine or ATP rating.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018