Annual 2017 Nurse Plus Academy Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- – An applicant must be enrolled in a state-approved nursing program which leads to eligibility to sit for licensure examination as a registered professional nurse.
- – A baccalaureate student must be in his/her junior or senior year when application is made.
- – An associate student must be in his/her final year (application may be made at the end of the first year)
- – Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- – Be able to submit reference from dean/director of school, upon request.
Submission: To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates will create a 2-minute video where they describe a plan for use of the funds and answer the following question: “How can nurses make a difference in health care?”, and post it online (YouTube or Vimeo are preferred).
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Learn More: http://nurse.plus/#scholarship