Who Can Apply:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must demonstrate plans to enroll for full-time admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment, at an accredited institution. If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or graduate school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0.
- A completed Scholarship Application.
- An essay (maximum 650 words) on the importance of financial literacy in their lives and career. Special consideration will be given towards those who are demonstrating an active role in promoting financial literacy within their community.
- A valid, official transcript (high school or college) reflecting current academic standing, including a GPA of at least 3.0, and proof of acceptance and/or full-time enrollment at an accredited institution of higher education.
Deadline: July 19, 2016