Annual CGTrader Scholarship 2017 (Deadline: June 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Open to all students.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- High school senior, undergraduate or graduate student
- Full-time enrolled in academic institution Jan 1, 2017 – May 31, 2017
How to Apply: Write and submit an original essay on the topic “The future of technology in education”.
- Write an essay on “The future of technology in education”
- Essay length is 500-1000 words
- Submit your essay via online form
- Submission deadline – June 1, 2017
- The winners will be announced on June 15, 2017, on CGTrader blog and notified directly via email provided upon the registration
Scholarship Amount: The best submission will be awarded $2,000 while the two runners-up will receive $500 each.
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: June 1, 2017
Learn More: www.cgtrader.com/scholarships