Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited law school within the United States
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- A completed application;
- An official copy of a current academic transcript;
- An essay of not more than three pages describing how you think juvenile justice could be improved to rehabilitate juvenile’s and keep them out of the criminal justice system.
Deadline: August 15, 2018