Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited trade school or university as a full-time student at the time of submission. (Assembly Supplies Co. reserves the right to verify your enrollment status.)
- Applicants must follow all application guidelines outlined above.
- Only one entry per student per year.
- Employees of Assembly Supplies Co. and related companies, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is open to welding students of any nationality or citizenship.
Submission: Simply submit a 500-word essay that answers one of the three listed questions:
- What skills are most important for a welder, and why?
- How Has Process Heating Changed the Industrial World?
- What are the four types of welding and which one is best, why?
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Learn More: https://www.hotairtools.com/welding-scholarship