ANS Accelerator Applications Division Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The ANS Accelerator Applications Division established this scholarship in November 2006. For students pursuing degrees in Physics, Engineering, or Materials Science.
Submission: The student must demonstrate, through transcripts, satisfactory progress toward the completion of his or her degree to receive the second year award.
- The AAD Scholarship Selection Committee will select the scholarship recipient.
- The award criteria are:
- Academic Performance
- Faculty or Mentor Recommendations
- Three references required for the application.
- Professional Accomplishments and Career Objectives
- A summary of accomplishments that includes honors, awards, professional work activities, and special interest activities.
- A description of long-term and short-term professional objectives. Research interests aligned with the Division.s topical areas will be given greater weight.
- Additional considerations will be given to those candidates who:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Are members of an underrepresented class (female/minority).
- Have a record of service to ANS.
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Learn More: http://www.ans.org/honors/scholarships/aad/