Who Can Apply:
- Students who will be undergraduates during current school year may apply
- Students who have demonstrated interest in fusion energy are eligible, this may be demonstrated by having conducted research in fusion or through fusion course work.
- Students who are majoring in science, math, or engineering may apply
- At least one reference should directly address the student’s participation in fusion related research or course work
- All references should be professional, no personal or character references will be accepted
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Learn More: http://www.ans.org/honors/scholarships/schultz/