Who Can Apply:
- High school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students can apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the upcoming fall or spring term respectively.
- Intended major in Life Sciences or related fields.
- Deadlines for application submission are July 20th and January 20th of the current year.
- Complete the application along with a 250 word abstract on why you have decided to enter the field of Life Science and how you plan to use your degree to further advance this field.
- Complete the application along with a 150 word abstract on what your favorite scientific discovery is and why.
Deadline: July 20, 2021
Learn More: https://www.antibodies-online.com/scholarship/