Who Can Apply: In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
· All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the USA for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
· Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
· For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
·Has a minimum 3 GPA (on a 4 scale)
· Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
· Write an essay of 500+ words about “All You Need to Know about Favipiravir”.
· You must submit your essay on or before December 30th, 2020.
· All applications should be sent to [email protected] in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
· You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
· Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
· Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
· You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
· After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
· The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2021 and the winner will be notified by email.
Deadline: December 30, 2020
Learn More: https://www.apicdmo.com/scholarship/