Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution (if you are a high school senior, you should be enrolled for the 2016-2017 year by June 2016)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- An updated resume listing past academic, volunteer, and professional experience
- An official transcript from your school
- A 700-word statement that examines the current immigration process and reforms in the United States, and suggests two concrete solutions to improve conditions for immigrants.
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: April Cockerham DREAM Act Scholarship