Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- All applicants are required to have a cumulative 2.5 GPA or better.
- All applicants must have at least one semester of school left to complete.
- All applicants must be active in the community.
- Applications must be submitted with a 500-word essay describing which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why, plus what they plan to do with their degree.
- All applicants must submit an unofficial transcript.
Deadline: June 1, 2020
Learn More: https://arashlaw.com/arash-law-scholarship/