Arborjet Taking Root Scholarship (Deadline: June 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Applicants to the Arborjet Taking Root Scholarship Program must:
- Be citizens or legal residents of the United States.
- High school seniors who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Plan to pursue a forestry course of study or related major (e.g. Forestry, Plant Sciences, Horticulture, Entomology, Environmental Science or other related major).
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form.
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Learn More: https://scholarsapply.org/arborjet/