Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript
Submission: Please include all of the following topics in your essay.
- Describe your greatest individual challenges upon arrival to this country, and how you have coped with them.
- Describe your greatest achievement or proudest moment here in the United States
- Describe your academic interests, and possible career choices moving forward.
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: ARC Immigrant Scholar Award