Who Can Apply: In order to be selected for this application, the following must be applicable:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Must be a 2nd or 3rd year law student
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Submission: Applicants must submit ALL of the following materials in one PDF or Word document to be considered:
- Your full name and school you are attending
- GPA and year status
- A paragraph about who you are and why your background is well suited to helping entrepreneurs.
- A paper written on the following topic: Draft a contract between a company and a digital marketing service provider. It would be a good idea to examine example independent contractor agreements from your legal research service provider. For each paragraph or major section in the contract, include a comment telling why you included this provision.
Deadline: June 3, 2020
Learn More: https://www.argentplacelaw.com/scholarship/