Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Scholarship (Deadline: April 24, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Undergraduate with a declared major in a business college at an North Central Association Accredited college or university in Arizona with an intent to pursue a career in business. You can see the list of accredited schools here: http://www.ncahlc.org.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in previously completed college studies.
- One parent must be of Hispanic heritage.
- Will be starting junior or senior year of undergraduate studies.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in a Bachelor degree business program.
- Must enroll full-time.
Deadline: April 24, 2015
Learn More: Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Scholarship