Who Can Apply:
– Applicants must be 18 years or older and a citizen of the United States.
– Applicants are required to provide documentation proof of a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or greater.
– Applicants either must provide enrollment proof at a university, accredited college or accredited community college, or submit documentation which shows acceptance at a university, accredited college or accredited community college.
– Applicants are required to compose a 100% original essay that is at least 1000 words in length and submit it along with GPA and college enrollment/acceptance by the deadline of December 31, 2021.
– Applicants are required to meet the scholarship opportunity regulations, requirements and follow all submission guidelines.
Submission: To be eligible for the Arizona Injury Law Group annual scholarship, student applicants are requirement to write a unique, 100% original essay with a minimum length of 1000 words on this topic below:
“What is the importance of workplace safety to employers and workers, where do you see the evolution of workplace safety regulations 10 years from now and why?”
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Learn More: https://azworkcomplaw.com/scholarship/