Arkansas Game and Fish Commission Conservation Scholarship (Deadline: June 20, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Applicants must attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university in Arkansas.
- First time applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently a graduating high school senior, college undergraduate or graduate student.
- Pursue a career in the field of conservation.
- Demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale).
- Verify Arkansas residency or pay in-state tuition.
- Comply with application and timeline requirements.
- Renewal applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Continue to meet all eligibility requirements.
- Submit a renewal application.
- Provide an official transcript and verification of declared major.
Deadline: June 20, 2015