Who Can Apply: One of the Army Nurse Corps Association’s major initiatives is the Scholarship Program. Its purpose is to support nursing education through scholarship funding to worthy students who are US citizens in an accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia program. Below are the eligibility criteria and general information.
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who:
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, at any rank, of a component of the US Army (Active Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve);
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army (e.g., ROTC scholarship students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible); and
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) have current or previous service in a component of the US Army.
Submission: If you are a current member of the Army Nurse Corps Association, before submitting a scholarship application, please verify that the contact information in your ANCA record is up to date. If you are not a member of ANCA, you will be able to supply your contact information after confirming your eligibility and starting the application.
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Learn More: http://e-anca.org/Scholarships