Who Can Apply: One of the Army Nurse Corps Association’s major initiatives is the Scholarship Program. Its purpose is the support of nursing education through scholarship funding to worthy students who are US citizens in an accredited baccalaureate or graduate nursing or anesthesia program. Below are the eligibility criteria and general information.
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia program who:
- Are serving or have previously served in any branch, at any rank, of a component of the US Army (Active Army, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve);
- Are not currently receiving funding by a component of the US Army (e.g., ROTC scholarship students and students receiving full GI Bill benefits are not eligible); and
- As applicable, have received an Honorable Discharge.
- Nursing or anesthesia students whose parent(s), spouse, or child(ren) have current or previous service in a component of the US Army.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Learn More: http://e-anca.org/Scholarships