Who Can Apply:
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student and have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours.
- Enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering/technology or a closely related field
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Preference will be given, but not limited to, students attending colleges or universities in the state of Florida.
- May submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020