Who Can Apply: To provide financial assistance for the senior year in the form of a scholarship, to a qualified Environmental Studies major at Southern Oregon University, who has chosen the Biology emphasis area, preferably with a Botany interest.
- Must be a full time senior at SOU during the period of the award with expectations to graduate at the end of the academic year.
- Must be majoring in Environmental Studies, choosing the Biology emphasis area, preferably with a interest in Botany.
- Must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0 overall and show an exceptional interest in chosen coursework resulting in creative and high quality academic performance.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Financial need will be a consideration, but not the primary selection criteria.
- Must carry a minimum of 12 credit hours per term.
- Provide a letter of recommendation.
- Request a letter of recommendation from an SOU instructor
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Ashland Garden Club Scholarship