Who Can Apply: Members from AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND-MALAYSIA-INDIA-SINGAPORE-VIETNAM Chapters only, including Asia-Pacific Individual Members.
1. Application Registration.
2. Attach the following required documentation:
- An essay of no more than two pages giving a brief overview of your university program, the processes you applied that you would like to share with others so they may achieve in their studies and how you came to define the strategies to support your achievement.
- A letter of recommendation from a lecturer or university representative commenting on the student’s general achievement and that person’s perception of the student’s ability to apply their processes and academic focus in order to achieve the requirements of their university program.
- An unedited unoffical or an official academic transcript.
Deadline: September 30, 2017