Who Can Apply: The Asian Festival Corporation Scholarship for Study Abroad will be awarded to full-time students attending The Ohio State University in a degree-granting program. Criteria for consideration include:
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Admission to an Ohio State approved study abroad program in Asia for summer term 2016 or academic year 2016-2017.
- Preference shall be given to, but not limited to, candidates who are of Asian decent
1. Completed Asian Festival Corporation Scholarship for Study Abroad application.
2. One-page statement addressing how the study abroad program in Asia will enhance your academic and professional goals.
3. Copy of your advising report (available from Buckeye Link).
4. Letter of recommendation from an Ohio State instructor.
Deadline: March 1, 2016