Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be undergraduate students entering their second year of study, or graduate students.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of 2.5 or above.
- Applicants must be attending a college, university or trade program in the field of animation that is accredited by nationally recognized accrediting agencies.
- Applicants must plan to attend the full 2015-16 academic year.
- Upon receipt of the award the applicant must provide proof of registration for Fall 2016.
- All applications must be received by June 15, 2015.
- Applications from international students are welcome.
- A short biography describing your experience as an animation major. This could include why you chose animation, a course or teacher that has been meaningful to you, your participation in your school’s animation club, and any animation-related internship or work experience that you have had,
- A 2-page proposal for the scholarship describing how you will use the award and how that will benefit the student’s goals in animation
- An animation reel (1-6 minutes) and/or 10 pieces of still art demonstrating your strengths and/or artistic breadth,
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty advisor and one from a member of any ASIFA chapter.
Deadline: June 15, 2015
Amount: $2500 to $5000