ASME Auxiliary Lucy and Charles W. E. Clarke Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school seniors active on a FIRST FTC or FRC team
- Planning to enroll full-time in an ABET-accredited or substantially equivalent* mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology program, no later than the fall after their senior year in high school.
- A Nomination Letter from your nominator who shall be an ASME member, ASME Auxiliary member, or ASME student member who is current with their ASME membership and dues. The Nominator shall attest to the student’s technical, creative and leadership contributions to the FIRST team;
- Resume with GPA information and a list of school and extracurricular activities;
- Transcript with first semester GPA or Grade Percentage;
- School Grading Profile
- Financial Data – A list of resource and expenses will be required. and
- Letter of Recommendation – This letter shall not be written by your nominator, parent and/or relative. The letter shall attest to the student’s technical, creative and leadership contributions to the FIRST Team.
Deadline: March 31, 2018