Who Can Apply: Undergraduate students enrolled in colleges and universities in the United States with recognized engineering department programs at the time the application is submitted for this scholarship. Each potential candidate for this award must show their anticipated graduation date to be later that the date the award funds are to be distributed. Each potential candidate must also show an active interest in the field of nondestructive testing and evaluation.
- Completed application form, signed by applicant and school official.
- Outline of student’s program of study.
- Official school transcripts showing all completed coursework.
- Three (3) individual letters of recommendation
- Student’s original essay describing how he/she envisions the role of NDT/NDE in his/her career.
Deadline: December 15, 2020