Association on American Indian Affairs Scholarships (Deadline: June 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled with his or her respective Tribe, either federally recognized or non-federally recognized Tribe, from the continental US or Alaska.
- Submit a copy ofTribal enrollment (there is no minimum blood quantum requirement for eligibility). This can be a copy of the student’s Tribal I.D. card or a copy of an official letter from the Tribe.
- Be enrolled as full-time student.
- Have a minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 GPA.
- Attend an accredited institution and be seeking an Associate’s Degree or higher (AAIA does not fund certificate programs or seminaries).
Deadline: June 15, 2018
Learn More: https://www.indian-affairs.org/scholarships.html