Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals Scholarship (Deadline: June 3, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- An undergraduate applicant must be a full-time student, as defined by the accredited educational institution the applicant is attending, and must have completed the first year and one semester of the second year in that educational institution.
- A graduate applicant must be taking at least two courses at an accredited educational institution and must have completed four (4) graduate credit courses in his/her chosen program.
- The applicant’s status must meet the above requirements for the term subsequent to when the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have declared his/her major course work to be in the field of Insurance, Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Management, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics, or a Business-related field.
- Applicants must have a cumulative G.P.A. at the time of application of at least 3.00.
- A completed application.
- An official transcript of his/her most recent grades or a copy of his/her latest report card, providing that it shows the cumulative grade point average.
- A resume noting such items as academic achievements and involvement in scholastic activities, extracurricular activities, and leadership roles.
- A short narrative describing any current and/or future interest to pursue education/career in the insurance field.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, business or civic leader, or member of the clergy.
Deadline: June 3, 2017
Learn More: http://www.aicp.net/careercenter/scholarship.cfm