Who Can Apply: To be eligible for a scholarship, the student must:
- Be enrolled as a first or second year student at an ADS member school.
- Submit an application and transcripts of prior education experience for review by the Technical Education Committee.
- Be sponsored by an ADS member instructor or a current ADS member
- Scholarships are limited to no more than $1,000 or one-half the annual tuition of the school attended, whichever is less.
- No more than three scholarships will be awarded to students attending the same school, unless scholarship funds are not fully allotted for the time period requested.
- Selected students and their sponsors will be recognized in the association’s newsletter, Nozzle Chatter.
- The Technical Education Committee may use all or a portion of the funds allotted to this program, based upon the number of applications and the desirability of such applicants as they apply to the intentions of the program
Deadline: March 31, 2021