ASTATE Scholar Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Arkansas State University reserves the right to make changes to the scholarship program at any time based on available funding and eligible applicants. This scholarship is only available during the student’s high school senior year.
- The scholarship is awarded during the senior year to U.S. citizens who are Arkansas residents graduating from Arkansas high schools.
- Students must be admitted to the university. This includes submitting an admissions application with fee, official ACT or SAT scores and official six -semester transcript.
- Students must have a minimum ACT composite score of 32 and a high school minimum GPA of 3.500 on a six-semester transcript.
- Scholarship deadline is December 1 of high school senior year and award letters will be mailed the third week of December. All awards are based upon state-supported available funds.
- Scholarships are awarded competitively.
- To be considered, students must be admitted to the university by December 1. Students must also submit a student resume, essay, and two reference letters. Your resume should include a listing of co-curricular high school activities, awards and recognition. Please visit www.astate.edu/astatescholar for complete details and electronic submission.
- A limited number of awards are available.
Deadline: December 1, 2015
Learn More: ASTATE Scholar Scholarship