Who Can Apply: In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2018 academic year, with a target graduation of Spring 2020.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 at the time of submission.
- For applicants under the age of 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
- All applications must be submitted by October 30, 2018 at 11:59PM. No exception
Submission: In 1,000 words or less, write an essay about how technology will change the commercial and/or residential real estate industry.
Deadline: October 30, 2018
Learn More: https://scholarships.asu.edu/scholarship/115592