ASU Sun Devil Family Association Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
• Be admitted to ASU for fall 2019
• Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student and successfully complete at least 12 credit hours in fall 2019, and at least 12 credit hours in spring 2020 in an initial baccalaureate degree program at the Tempe, Polytechnic, West, Downtown Phoenix, or Lake Havasu Campus
• Have a graduation date of December 2020 or later
• Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative ASU GPA, un-weighted
• Have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the ASU Office of Student Financial Assistance no later than January 1, 2019. Students without a FAFSA on file by the deadline will not be considered.
• Demonstrate a record of community service and/or university involvement
• Complete all required essay questions and include all required documents. *Please submit your letter of recommendation requests one to two weeks before the February 1, 2019 deadline. Letters received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Deadline: February 1, 2019
Learn More: https://scholarships.asu.edu/scholarship/1836