ATHENA Adult Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Female resident of Dutchess County
– Works or volunteers in Dutchess County
– Has been out of high school for at least 5 years
– Pursuing education at an accredited New York State College University or trade school or through an accredited online educational program based in New York.
– Essay (not to exceed 500 words) discussing how a specific woman (other than a relative) has influenced your life.
– Resume, community service and leadership experience
– Two current letters of recommendation from employers, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019