Who Can Apply: The Atlas Van Lines Professional Van Operator Scholarship is available to any Atlas U.S. – Qualified Professional Van Operator’s child who meets the eligibility requirements. Atlas U.S. – Qualified Professional Van Operators whose children are eligible for this scholarship include: Atlas direct lease drivers, independent contractors leased to Atlas agents, Canadian Van Operators who are qualified with Atlas U.S., and agent-employee drivers, all of whom will have at least one year of service as of August 2015.
- child of an Atlas U.S. – Qualified Professional Van Operator at the time the award is paid (dependent child up to and including age 25);
- student must be considered a full-time student as defined by the college or university
- student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or comparable); and
- scholarship will only be awarded one time to the same student.
- complete, sign and return the application form by July 10, 2015; and
- submit the verification form completed by the college or university by July 10, 2015.
Deadline: July 10, 2015
Learn More: Atlas Professional Van Operator Scholarship