Who Can Apply: ATP & CaseBank will award a $1,000 scholarship to a woman pursuing the aircraft maintenance licenses.
- Please include a personal statement in your essay describing your interest and ambitions in aviation.
- Candidates will be evaluated on academic performance, personal accomplishments, involvement in the aviation community, future career aspirations, and enthusiasm for aircraft maintenance.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent (on a 4.0 scale).
- Scholarship funds can be used for tuition, books and fees related to obtaining the aircraft maintenance licenses from an aviation maintenance school in the United States or Canada.
- Scholarship funds will be sent to the recipient’s school or employer for disbursement.
- Funds must be used within one year of receiving the award.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018