Who Can Apply:
- Will be pursuing post-secondary, under-graduate education in an accredited institution or program during the coming school year;
- Are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender or have a LGBT parent;
- Have resided for at least one year in the State of Oregon or in Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, or Wahkiakum Counties in Washington.
- Complete the application form
- Compile a one-page essay, and submit two letters of recommendation and a transcript.
- Read and sign the affidavit at the end of the application form.
Deadline: May 1, 2018
Learn More: http://www.peacockinthepark.org/scholarship/