Who Can Apply: This is a one-time non-renewable award. Student applicants shall be seniors who are interested in the natural sciences (biology, botany, ecology, geology, and zoology) and are planning on pursuing a college major related to the natural sciences. Students going into medical, dental or nursing careers are not eligible. You will be required to have two people submit reference forms directly to us.
- Incoming Freshman
- Must be graduating from Carlisle, Edgewood, Fenwick, Franklin, Monroe, Madison, Middletown Christian or Middletown High School
- Must be majoring in natural sciences. Medical sciences are not eligible.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university full time.
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
- Must have a cumulative GPA at least 3.0 with an average of at least 3.5 in science.
Deadline: February 14, 2019