Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the three topics provided for your essay. Essay must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- Describe a time in your life when you have overcome your disability to do something extraordinary.
- Describe how your college degree will contribute to your short and long term life goals.
- Discuss how your disability has made you unique.
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award