Auger & Auger Disabled Scholar Award (Deadline: July 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the three topics provided for your essay. Essay must be between 500 and 1000 words:
- Describe a time in your life when you have overcome your disability to do something extraordinary.
- Describe what you have learned from living with your disability. How have those lessons prepared you for college and for what you plan to do after you complete your education?
- Discuss how your disability has made you unique.
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Learn More: http://www.augerlaw.com/disabled-scholar-award/