Who Can Apply:
- An eligible student must be a senior at Robert E. Lee High School.
- An eligible student must demonstrate financial need.
- An eligible student must have a track record of hard work and dedication to succeed in school and in life. Academic achievement for this scholarship is not necessarily measured by GPA.
- Academics (hard work and dedication)
- Career goals
- An eligible student must be a candidate for high school graduation at the end of the current academic year and plan to enroll at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the continental United States the following academic year.
Deadline: March 5, 2019