Aurumania Bike Challenge Scholarship Program (Deadline: June 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Currently this scholarship is open to students who are enrolled courses related to engineering, medicine, nursing, applied sciences and arts in any part of the world.
- Students that have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (even planning to enroll) in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
- Students who are equal to or above 18 Years of Age as on 1.1.2017.
Submission: Once you are approved, you need to send the following before the deadline:
- An essay outlining why you think cycling should be an important part of ones life. The essay needs to be a minimum of 1000 words.
- A video that depicts your cycling experience during any time of the day. The video needs to be a minimum of 2 minutes.
- A short video of recommendations (or a recommendation letter) from your last professor’s/teachers.
Deadline: June 30, 2017
Learn More: http://www.aurumania.com/scholarship/