Who Can Apply: AUSA offers multiple scholarship programs in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math: The Delta Dental Oral Health and Wellness Scholarships; the Joseph P. and Helen T. Cribbins Scholarships; and the Nicholas D. Chabraja Scholarships. Applicants may apply to all programs for which they qualify with a single application.
- Applicant must be pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering or math with acceptance at an accredited college or university.
- A one-page autobiography.
- A letter describing your career aspirations, including your course of study and plans for completion of a degreed program.
- Two letters of recommendation from school officials, e.g., principals, counselors, teachers.
- A certified high school transcript, plus any transcripts of completed college courses.
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Learn More: https://www.ausa.org/scholarships