Autolist Used Car to Dream Car Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Any legal U.S. resident at least eighteen (18) years old who is currently attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year, or a student currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible).
Submission: To apply, please submit an application that includes answers to the following prompts:
- A Look into the Future (250 word max)
We are looking for students who dream big and can think critically about the issues our world is facing. Students will be asked to answer one of the following questions:
- – What is the future of the automobile?
- – What is the future of transportation in your hometown?
- – What is the future of US infrastructure?
- – Collaborating with peers
- – Deriving insights with data
- – Working hard for resultsActions Speak Louder Than Words (250 word max)
In the second part of the application, we would like students to discuss their alignment with one of Autolist’s core values:
Deadline: December 1, 2017