AutomotiveWard Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You should be a high school or college student with at least 6 months of post-secondary education.
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Basic essay format on one of these topics: “Maintaining A Car Going 200,000 Miles In 5 Years”, “Car Buyer’s Guide – Vehicle Shopping Resources”, “How To Prevent Thousands Dollars in Costly Car Repairs Every Year”. All essays must have 1,500 to 2,500 words. Although minor deviations are accepted, they are not desirable.
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism thoroughly. Those who are caught stealing published works of others both online and offline will be disqualified.
- Essays MUST be written in American English. There are hundreds of languages used daily around the world. We are aware of this fact and we support it. However, rules are rules and every contestant should follow them.
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Learn More: https://automotiveward.com/scholarship/