AvaCare Medical Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- – Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- – High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- – Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- – Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
Submission: Your submission should be about an act of kindness that inspired you.* Submissions should be your own unique work and cannot be published anywhere else online.
You may choose to complete any one of the following projects:
- – Blog post – up to 800 words (relevant pictures may be included)
- – Video – up to 1.5 minutes, in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .3gp, .avi, .wmv
- – Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Finalists will be chosen by AvaCare Scholarship judges and notified after the submission deadline has passed. If your submission was chosen as one of our finalists, be sure to reach out to your family, friends and social media contacts and ask them to go to our site and vote for your submission.
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: https://avacaremedical.com/scholarship