Who Can Apply: Applicants for the AvaCare Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- – Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- – High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- – Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- – Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, health law, etc.
Submission: Your submission should be about an act of kindness that inspired you. The act of kindness which you found inspirational does not have to relate to your decision to study health or medicine. In addition, keep in mind that this scholarship is merit-based rather than need-based; sharing your financial situation or other reasons for requiring help with schooling will not increase your chances to win this scholarship.
You may choose to complete any one of the following projects to tell us an inspiring story of kindness:
- – Writing – up to 350 words (relevant picture/collage of pictures may be included)
- – Video – up to 1.5 minutes, in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .3gp, .avi, .wmv
- – Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Learn More: https://avacaremedical.com/scholarship